Sunday 18 July 2010

Dolls House Refurb.




I don't know why my dad ever thought it would be a good idea to put a cork floor in the bathroom, but apparently he did, and it has to be removed to re-decorate.
That floor was an absolute bitch to remove.
I had to pretty much pick it apart with one of those scraper things you use to strip wallpaper off the wall.
My dad then sanded it down. Apparently he doesn't trust me with his sander :S
But now the house is doorless and completely gutted ready to be re-decorated.
I'm going to drag my dad to the dolls house shop in Barleylands later today to see what they have on offer in terms of wallpaper and flooring.
I can't afford furniture yet (it's like £20 just for a bed) but I can get all the painting and what not done ready.
We already have some dormer windows to put into the roof, so hopefully I'll be able to get dad to do that today :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah!

    nice blog, I signed up as follower =)

    i just started my blog www.littlemyadventures.blogspot.com
    it would be nice if you want to follow me too!

    Take care, and see u in class x

    ReplyDelete

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...