Sunday 18 July 2010

Dolls House.



My dad built me this dolls house when I was really young, about 4.
A few years ago we decided to do it up a bit, make it more of a decorative piece than a play piece.
So we redecorated it all and put in lighting.
My little sister then decided to trash it again.

Recently I found the dolls house again and decided it was time to work on it again.
It's not in too bad a shape, only one window missing from the outside, but it's a bit of a mess inside. I've already pulled up the carpets.

I have big ideas for how I want it to look, it's going to be like a mini version of my dream house.
I just need to find some money to be able to do this!

I've almost decided on how I want it to look. It's going to be very neutral and painted with pale colours, with some feature walls of wallpaper. I'm going for the "shabby chic" look for most of the rooms.

You can follow the progress of the refurbishment on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...