Thursday 5 May 2011

Internship.

So today I got an email from the undergrad centre at my uni, asking me to send my cv and a covering letter to a design studio based in Surrey to apply for a 6 month internship. That's all the info I have though so I don't know what I'm supposed to say in this letter!

I spoke to a couple of people on my course and they didn't get this email so I'm hoping that'll work in my favour, or that I've been singled out to apply or something. Who knows? Might ask my lecturer about it tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I got one of those, but it wasn't from the tutor it was from the undergraduate centre. You going to apply? It looks good I think. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah mine was too. I already did apply but I just got a delivery notification failure email :S so don't know if there was something wrong with their email address or if it was mine. Have you tried? x

    ReplyDelete

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...