Sunday 15 May 2011

UNI = DONE

So, I finished uni on friday! Exciting.
We had the hand in at 10, quick drink, then back for a meeting about our final show.
It sounds like it's going to be really good, it's called "psychobabble". It's about the abundance of information in design and everything's going to be very clinical - we're going to be wearing white gloves and lab coats at the show :S sounds a bit odd but should be good.
I've also signed up to be on the "final show taskforce" so I'm going to be helping make decisions and responsible for most of the set up. In at 10 everyday for 2 weeks :S luckily my friends who actually live in London have said I can stay in their spare room while I'm doing it, which'll save me a lot of time and money on travelling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...