Thursday 30 June 2011

Abberton Reservoir.

I made a little detour on my way home from work experience today, to try and capture the sunlight over Abberton Reservoir. I think I succeeded :)

I spent a lot longer there than I had originally planned (I left work at half 5 and didn't get home until 7 :S) because there were so many feathers! And really nice and different feathers too, like from geese and swans. The ones I really wanted were all out of reach (there was a fence) but I still probably picked up about 50, of all shapes and sizes, including some really long ones :) a good haul.



I love the way you can see the rays of sun breaking through the clouds :)

The reflection on the water in these is amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...