Thursday 16 June 2011

Bartlett School of Architecture Invitation.

So this is what I've come up with for the invitation I was commissioned to design:



I created a logo of sorts for the heading. I printed the letters and drew building fronts in the spaces.


I also drew the building that houses the Bartlett School of Advertising.

I couldn't decide which variation I liked best (although it might be the second one) so I sent off all three for review:



I had to include the same information as the original, just changing the invite text and removing the other sponsor's logo. It also had to be in the Adrem colour scheme, which is this yellow, black, white and green. I'm already aware of green flyers that are handed out advertising gallery space (I'm aware of this because my first task as a volunteer was to go around East London handing these out!) so I thought the yellow would be better. It definitely needed some colour on it so it was different to the one UCL will be handing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...