Friday 3 June 2011

Final Show Box.

I've started planning my box for the final show.
I had to use an oversized one, my box fit perfectly inside but the Nestle bottle sticks out just that little bit too far for the flaps to shut. Plus, I want to stick things to the inside flaps so it's better that there's more space to work with.




So there's quite a bit of space surrounding my box. I'm thinking of using items from the logos and have them meandering out from where the book is in the box and up the inside of the flaps. I've got everything I used for the logos in a massive bag in my wardrobe so I'll have to try and carry it all in to uni next week and have a play with the layout.

Had to label my box so no one nicks it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...