Sunday 17 July 2011

Garden Photography.

So trying to come up with ideas for these new photography competitions, which are pretty much just about nature/gardens, I wandered around my own garden looking for inspiration.
It was raining at the time, but I think that has really helped to bring out the colours of the flowers.











There's a section in one of the competitions called 'Grow Your Own' so these next two are of my mum's vegetable patch and the very weird looking courgettes growing there!


Not really sure which category this apple would fit into, I just really love the colour, raindrops and maggot hole (I was really hoping a maggot would crawl out, then it could go in for the wildlife competition!)

And an idea for the wildlife competition?

1 comment:

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...