Monday 26 September 2011

Creative Business Cards.

So I had a meeting/interview thing with a creative recruitment consultancy. I didn't get the job I went to talk to them about (it was a receptionist/studio administrator role which I wasn't suitable for but they said I'd be really bored doing it anyway so I don't really mind)
Anyway, I had a good chat with the interviewer, Kara, who gave me some good CV advice, and with another girl, Fiona, who suggested I should approach studios directly and send them a mailer, rather than just emailing them. She said this would make me stand out a bit more, so I'm going to try it out.

These are business cards rather than mailers, but it's the same sort of idea - highlighting what they do and their key skills.



















These are all from this blog :)

3 comments:

  1. Hannah, I wish you more luck, since we have one more common objective: employment:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Job hunting is so hard! Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just like what you have done..thanks for sharing as i need it when design these for plastic business cards..thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...