Wednesday 7 December 2011

Imagine That Magazine Feature.

As I just posted over on 27 Kodak Moments, a couple of my photographs are going to be featured in the second issue of Imagine That magazine! I previously had a feature on their website for my handmade graphic design work (see it here) and I was quoted in the first issue, so it's exciting to now have some of my photography work printed as well :)

These are the two photographs that will be printed:


It's going to be a full single page feature :) I'm not sure when the magazine will be available to buy but I'll keep you informed.

5 comments:

  1. Hello.
    These are so beautiful photos.!!
    I love your blog.^^

    http://kimonosnack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! I'm obsessed with your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Julia, thank you! I never feel very good compared to everyone on flickr so to at least have some people like my work is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...