Sunday 4 March 2012

White and Cream Dreamcatcher.

I managed to find enough leftover materials from last week's white dreamcatcher to make another one, which is now up for sale in my Folksy shop! And at the bargain price of only £5! After all, I'm not doing this for profit, it's just something fun I enjoy and occasionally my sister joins in, which is always nice. So the price is just to cover materials.

Anyway, this one has slightly less hanging off it than the other one did, but you can see it all better. And the sequins didn't want to cooperate so they might be re-done before anyone buys it.


UPDATE
Also now for sale is this Love Letter Embroidery Hoop, perfect as a wall hanging!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...