Thursday 4 October 2012

Help!

Fellow photographers - I need your help!

How do you display/store your photos? I have god knows how many sleeves of photos just sitting in bags/boxes (see the photos below) and I really want a fun, affordable way to store them. I was originally thinking a photo album for each camera, but I've got about 15 cameras so that's a lot of albums!

So now I'm thinking sketchbooks. Just keep it simple and organise them by subject matter (i.e. I've got a lot of photos of forests/snow/the beach). There's obviously several from each film that haven't come out well so I won't save them, but for the good ones I'd really like to be able to look through them.

So, any suggestions? What do you do with your printed photos?


The ironic thing is the photos I've scanned onto my laptop are perfectly organised by camera, I've even named them all (ok they are pretty lame one word names, and there are A LOT just called 'Forest' with a number after it, but at least that helps me know what the photo is about)

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of photos too, but you totally win! Ohmy. Right now I keep mine all my shleved photos in my bottom dresser drawer. I guess when I end up with as many as you maybe I'll buy a shelf for them? Hope you post what you're gonna do with them cause I'd love to know. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just bought a few sketchbooks in various sizes so I'm going to see how that works out. I have a shelf of cameras so they can sit on that with them. I'd like to be able to access them easily and know what's in each album - there's just no way of knowing when they're like this!

      I'll post again when I've got something to show :)

      Delete

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...